1. In Jesus’ Name. Looks at the phrase (and related terms such as “In My Name”) from a Biblical context. The hope is to see its implication in missions.
2. The Role of Trade Routes in the Spread of Christianity in Asia in the First Millenium. Discusses mission work in Central and Eastern Asia in the first millenium AD.
3. Wholistic Ministry and Nehemiah. Look at wholistic (or ‘holistic’) Christian Ministry in light of the book of Nehemiah.
4. Dependence, Independence, and Interdependence. A short look at these three concepts as it relates to community development and Christian ministry.
5. Missions Lessons I Have Learned From Others. I wrote this little article as a bit of a “lessons learned” paper only about 2 years into missions service. While I would like to think that I could write it better now… I think the lessons stand true.
6. Organizing an Equipping. This is a 5 page article on Christian Leadership I did for a class at Asia Baptist Graduate Theological Seminary. I like this one (and I don’t like everything I write… least of all for homework).
7. Parable #1. The Useful Bowl. Simple story about what it means to do what God has called us to do.
8. Parable #2. The Master Clockmaker. Draws into question what is true success.
9. Parable #3. Uncle Frank. Looks at the issue of pride, and what is our first love.
10. Parable #4. Valleview and River City. Looks at Prevention versus Cure in missions.
11. Parable #5. Parable of the Recycling God. God as one who Renews, Reuses, and Recycles.
12. Visual Model on Relief and Development. First Article of results of Dissertation of use of Medical Missions for long-term local church outreach.
14. Healthy Medical Missions. Second Article of results of Dissertation of use of Medical Missions for long-term local church outreach.
15. Changing Priorities in Christian Missions. Third Article of results of Dissertation of use of Medical Missions for long-term local church outreach.