Have some of the same materials (and some different ones) on my Slideshare page.
1. Interfaith Dialogue. A brief look at some issues involving the use of dialogue in interfaith interactions.
2. Strengthening Mission Support. Powerpoint presentation given at West Baguio Baptist Church on how it can more effectively support missions and missionaries.
3. Ethnographic Research #1. Powerpoint #1 from a module class on the use of ethnography in mission work.
4. Ethnographic Research #2. Second presentation from a module class. Focuses on steps of doing a simple ethnographic research and report.
5. Ethnographic Research #3. Third presentation from a module class. Focuses on Rapid Rural Assessment and Participatory Rapid Assessment.
6. Learning Styles and Modes of Learning. Some principles related to education, particularly (although not exclusively) Christian education.
7. Social Ministry Theory. Some concepts regarding Christian social ministry.
8. Theology of Social Ministry. Again some principles regarding Christian social ministry.
9. Filipino Values in Missions. This presentation was created by a fellow student, but it has some good thoughts on some basic Filipino cultural traits. May expand it some day.
10. Spiritual Abuse #2. Second in a series on the concern of spiritual or religious abuse, with special focus on religious leaders who abuse spiritually.